Paint Pot is a basic “finger painting” app. It simulates the process of dipping your finger in a pot of a paint and then drawing on a canvas. The app uses buttons to simulate dipping your finger in the paint and uses App Inventor’s touch event handlers to draw circles and lines on the canvas.
This tutorial also introduces the concept of a global variable.
- Create the PaintPot app on a mobile device
- Continue navigating the App Inventor programming platform
- Develop your understanding of what an App Inventor program is
- Deepen your understanding of event-driven programming
- Learn how to use a variable to make a program more general.
Make sure that you do the self-check at this link and your Google Site Portfolio