Create a Website for an Actual Client
Dreamweaver Makes the Grade!
Each semester, students create websites for actual customers. The customer may be a local author, or business, or even another teacher within the School District. This provides the students real-life experiences in interviewing clients, while still allowing for their own creativity. During this activity, students are using Adobe Dreamweaver.
Students will learn the following:
- Dreamweave's "Live View" mode
- How to "put" websites (publish them to the web)
- Dropdown menus and other Spry Assets
- How to create Library items for common areas
- How to ensure use of a Web-Safe Color scheme
Scorng Rubric for the assignment is below: